Effective Date: 9/1/15
Policy Title: Trophy Case
Policy Statement: The Bloomer Area Aquatic and Recreation Center (BAARC) supports Bloomer youth sports. To that end, the BAARC is providing a trophy case to offer a place in the community for youth teams to display their trophy.
- All trophies must be team trophies. Individual trophies will not be displayed.
- All teams must be from Bloomer or New Auburn. No combined school teams, i.e. AAU teams, will be displayed.
- Trophies can be displayed for up to one year maximum. The intent is for the BAARC not to collect trophies. Rather, to proudly display youth team success stories.
- When a team representative brings in a trophy, the following information should be put on the bottom, or back, of the trophy:
- Team name
- Contact Person name and phone number
- Date the trophy was brought in to the BAARC.
- Team pictures are allowed and encouraged. They should be in a case or plaque that stands up in the trophy case so they do not have to be taped to the trophy case.
- BAARC will contact the team contact if they are not picked up by the pick-up date. Despite our best efforts, if trophies that are not picked up timely they may be disposed of.
Trophy Case Form: Open